I’ve been nominated by Salsa World Traveler’s Blog for the Liebster Award. What a wonderful surprise! Please check out the blog for all sorts of interesting travel all around the world!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers.
- Ask your nominees 11 questions.
- Notify your 11 nominees .
Salsa World Traveler’s Blog’s Questions and my responses:
- Describe the best vacation you have taken? My best vacation was to Maui in 2011, Hawaii has been the one location that I have always dreamed of visiting since I was a child and it beyond lived up to expectations! At some point I’ll get around to blogging about it, it will definitely end up being a few posts, so much to see and do there!
- What is the best vacation you want to take? I actually want to go back to Hawaii and visit the other islands, especially Kaui! I’m planning on hopefully taking this trip to celebrate my 50th birthday, that’s still a few years away, so hopefully covid will be a distant memory by then!
- What are the three best blog posts you have published? My most popular blog post was on Glacier National Park, Acadia National Park and White Mountains in New Hampshire . Obviously my readers love the outdoors!
- How do you measure success with your blog? I’m fairly new at blogging, so my biggest success so far is getting over 100 followers! I also measure my success by seeing if my views are increasing each month, which they are, yay!
- What do think about using miles and points for travel? I love using points! I just used some Marriott points last week for a free two night hotel stay. I want to feel more comfortable traveling again, I have so many JetBlue points waiting to be used!
- Are you no longer travelling? If so, what will it take for you to resume travelling? I’ve done a couple of trips to neighboring state of New Hampshire. I’m a little hesitant when it comes to being indoors during covid and although I have faith in the airflow on planes, the airports are what bothers me most. Plus my state of Massachusetts is requiring either a negative test or a 14 day quarantine when returning from just about everywhere with the exception of a few states, most of which are nearby. They are going to put a testing site in the airport though, so I’m starting to book trips for 2021 though, a year without travel is about all I can take!
- What do you look for in deciding which blogs to follow and read? If they are things that interest me or things that will help me grow as a person and/or a business.
- Who is your favorite author? Stephen King
- What is favorite musical album? My all time favorite is Slippery when wet by Bon Jovi. I’m a total 80s music girl!
- If you had a favorite sports team in the city you lived in and moved to a new city with its own team, who would you root for? Definitely my hometown team. I am from Boston and moved to Tampa for about 11 years, never stopped rooting for the Red Sox or Patriots, they will always be my teams!
- What is your favorite non-blogging activity? Well obviously travel, but also running and I of course combine the two and am trying to run a half marathon in all 50 states, 32 done, 18 more to go, hopefully before that 50th birthday trip to Hawaii.
And now I nominate the following 11 blogs:
- Brizzy Mays Books and Bruschetta
- Lannie’s Food and Travel
- Jojo’s Cup of Mocha
- The Gen X Travels
- Carpe Diem Eire
- Lyssy in the City
- Travel Bugs World
- Adventuring Woman
- Meandering My Way
- Chalk and Cheese Travels
- What made you start blogging?
- Have you been blogging more since covid started?
- What do you miss the most about pre-covid times?
- Has anything changed for the better for you since covid?
- What do you do for a living?
- How many places have you lived?
- What is your favorite type of vacation to take?
- Do you tend to take one or two big trips a year or multiple smaller trips?
- Do you plan your own travel or use a travel agent?
- Is there one place that you continue to travel to on a regular basis?
- Will your holiday plans later this year be different due to covid?
No obligation to answer if I tagged you. Thanks again for the nomination Salsa World Traveler’s Blog!